Create a Silver Shiny Logo Animation in After Effects
Create a simple and nice-looking silver shiny logo animation in After Effects. In this tutorial, you will learn to create a Silver Shiny logo animation in Adobe After Effects without using any plugins or Expressions. After watching this tutorial, you will easily create your own Silver Animation.
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Silver Shiny Logo Animation:
Step 1: Setting Up the Composition
- Open Adobe After Effects and create a new composition.
- Rename it to “Silver Logo Animation.”
- Set the resolution to 1920×1080 pixels, frame rate to 30 frames per second, and duration to 10 seconds.
Step 2: Adding Text
- Select the Type Tool from the Toolbar and add your desired text.
- Right-click on the Text layer and choose “Pre-Compose.”
- Rename the pre-compose to “Logo Fill.”
- Go to Effects & Presets, search for the “Fill” effect, and apply it to the Logo Fill layer. Change the color to black.
Step 3: Organizing Layers
- Double-click the Logo Fill Layer, right-click on the Text layer and choose “Pre-Compose” again.
- Rename this new pre-compose to “Logo Here.”
- Return to the main composition. Drag the Logo Here composition above the Logo Fill layer and hide the Logo Fill Layer.
Step 4: Creating Reflection Composition
- Create a new composition and rename it to “Reflection.”
- Import the reflection map image and drag it into the composition.
- Press S to open scale properties and decrease the scale of the image.
Step 5: Applying Motion Tile Effect
- Go to Effects & Presets, search for “Motion Tile,” and apply it to the image.
- Change the output width and height values to 700 and select the Mirror Edges option.
- Search for the “Transform” effect, apply it to the image, and set a keyframe on Tile Center.
- Adjust the position of the tile center keyframes to create an animated movement.
Step 6: Applying CC Glass and CC Blobbylize Effects
- Return to the main composition and drag the Reflection composition between the two layers.
- Apply the “Alpha Matte” effect to the Reflection layer using “Logo Here” as the track matte.
- Search for the “CC Glass” effect in Effects & Presets and apply it to the Reflection layer. Adjust the settings for bump map, softness, height, and displacement.
- Search for the “CC Blobbylize” effect and apply it to the Reflection layer. Adjust the settings for blob layer, softness, and cutaway.
Step 7: Creating Reflection Scale Control
- Create a Null Object and name it “Reflection Scale.”
- Right-click on it, go to Effects > Expression Controls, and select Slider Control. Set the value to 100.
Step 8: Linking Reflection Scale to Image
- Lock the Effect Controls of the Reflection Scale Null Object.
- Go to the Reflection composition, select the image layer, press E to open Effects, and access the Transform settings.
- Hold the Alt key and click the Stopwatch icon next to the Scale property to add an expression.
- Drag the pick whip to the Slider Control and adjust the value to control the scale.
Step 10: Enhancing Brightness and Sharpness
- Create an Adjustment Layer and rename it to “Curves.”
- Search for the “Curves” effect in Effects & Presets and apply it to the adjustment layer. Slightly adjust the curves to enhance shine and brightness.
- Create another Adjustment Layer and name it “Sharpen.”
- Apply the “Sharpen” effect to the Sharpen layer and set the Sharpen amount to 20.
Step 11: Final Adjustments and Animation
- Select all layers, right-click, and choose “Pre-Compose.” Rename it to “LOGO BUILD.”
- Double-click the Logo Build layer, select the Reflection Scale effect and lock the Effect Controls.
- Go to the Reflection composition, access the Transform settings of the image layer, and drag the Pick whip to the Slider Control to link the scale.
Step 12: Adding Transition and 3D Effect
- Right-click on the Logo Build layer, go to Effect, then Transition, and choose “Linear Wipe.”
- Adjust the Wipe angle, Transition completion, and feather settings to create an animated transition effect.
- Enable the 3D option for the Logo Build layer.
Step 13: Adding Camera Movement
- Go to the Layer Menu > New > Select Camera.
- Press P on the keyboard to open Position properties and set keyframes for camera movement.
- Create a smooth camera movement by adjusting Z position values over time.
Step 14: Finalizing Animation
Congratulations! You have successfully created a professional Silver Shiny Logo Animation in Adobe After Effects.