Ink Splash Slideshow Animation in Adobe After Effects
Create an amazing Ink splash Image slideshow animation in Adobe After Effects. In this tutorial, you will learn to create an amazing ink splash slideshow animation in Adobe After Effects without using any third-party plugins or expressions. This is 100% editable. You can easily change your images or you can add your video if you want.
Step-by-Step Guide to Creating an Ink Splash Slideshow:
Step 1: Create a Composition
- Open Adobe After Effects.
- Create a new composition named “Ink Splash Slideshow.”
- Set the resolution to 1920×1080 Pixels, frame rate to 30 frames per second, and duration to 15 seconds.
Step 2: Import Required Files
- Go to the File Menu > Import and import the required files:
- Ink Splash footage
- 5 Images or Videos
- Paper Texture Background Image
Step 3: Create Ink Splash Composition
- Select all imported files and click import.
- Go to the Composition Menu > Create a new composition named “Ink Splash.”
- Set the duration to 5 seconds.
Step 4: Add Ink Splash Footage
- Drag the ink splash footage to the “Ink Splash” composition.
Step 5: Adjust Footage Settings
- Select the footage layer, right-click, and go to Time > Time Stretch.
- Change the time factor value from 100 to 50 to make the duration 5 seconds.
- Press S to open scale properties and change the scale to 185%.
Step 6: Create Image Compositions
- Go to the Composition Menu, then create a new composition for each image or video (e.g., Image 1, Image 2, etc.).
- Drag the respective image or video to each image composition.
- Adjust the scale of the image if needed.
Step 8: Prepare the Main Composition
- Go back to the “Ink Splash Slideshow” composition.
- Drag the paper texture background image to the composition and adjust its scale. Lock the layer.
Step 9: Arrange Layers
- Drag the image 1 composition above the background layer in the main composition.
- Drag the “Ink Splash” composition above the image layer.
- If you can’t see the track matte option, click the Toggle Switches/Modes button.
- Go to the track matte options of the “Ink Splash” layer and choose Luma Inverted Matte “Ink Splash.”
Step 10: Repeat for Remaining Images
- Repeat steps 7-9 for the remaining image compositions, adjusting the layers accordingly.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully created an Ink Splash Slideshow animation in Adobe After Effects.